A signed Private Dining Contract and a five-hundred-dollar $500.00 nonrefundable deposit are required to guarantee the room. Please note that the $500 deposit will be used as a credit to the bill the night of the event.
1. Vincenzo Cucina Italiana. will charge for the guaranteed number of guests, or the total number served, whichever is greater.
2. Room Charge: Minimum Food & Beverage for our Amalfi`s Room is $4000 Friday & Saturdays. Sunday-Thursday $3500.
3. Cancellation: For all cancellations of events, the deposit is forfeited.
4.Menu Selection: For all functions, must have your selected menu seven (5) days prior to the function date. Vincenzo Cucina Italiana reserves the right to substitute an entrée of equal or greater value at the client’s expense if the guest number increases.
5. Guests Guarantee: For all functions, we must have a guest number confirmation 5 days prior to the function date,. If no guaranteed number is received within five days prior to the function date, Vincenzo Cucina Italiana will consider the original expected guest number on the contract as the final guest count.
6. Food & Beverage: All Food and Beverages must be purchased and prepared through Vincenzo Cucina Italiana. The only exception is wedding or birthday cakes, $1.50 per person fee for cake cutting and plating.
7.Left Over: The food from no shows cannot be boxed and taken home.
8 Tax & Gratuity: A 20% service fee and 6.5 Florida sales tax are added to all Private Dining functions.
9 Entertainment: No loud entertainment of any kind will be permitted to be brought into Vincenzo Cucina Italiana (Unless you have a total buyout of the location and management approval)
10. Decorations: Decorations must be approved by Vincenzo Cucina Italiana management. All display exhibits and decorations must conform to fire and safety codes. The Client is responsible for taking down all approved decorations before leaving.
11: Parking: Parking is available in front of our restaurant, and we also offer valet parking free of charge